Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

IB SCORES!!!!!!!!


IB Scores came out today. Look at the screenshot above to see mine!! In case you were wondering about the scale & is a perfect and 4 is passing! SL stands for Standard Level and HL is Higher Level. (The picture you can see part of in the background is a screen capture from the Outsiders. Its my desktop background.) I did pretty good. Whatever anyone else says I'm proud of myself, because this was hard!!!

Let's see in English I got a D on my final oral commentary, so that grade was a little shocking. I am very proud of my theatre grade, because it was my hardest class. I did a really good job on my history Internal Assessment, but I don't feel like I knew as much as I could have during the test. Math was hard, because my teacher was not very good t commanding a classroom, so it was not easy to learn in that environment and I must have one really well on my test, because I didn't do so well on my IA. I am so proud of myself!!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home