Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Homecoming, Dance, and the college fair



I went to the Homecoming game on Friday night and it was a lot of fun. We won 41-0. I went with my friend Nicole who works at Explore and is actually from Chicago and my friend Erin who is on dance team. After we won most of the school streamed on to the field and we all did the "We Are ASPEN" chant together. After the game I went to Erin's house and spent the night. Then I spent the whole day with her and we got ready for the Homecoming dance together.

The dance was very fun. I decided that I was going to dance the whole time no matter how stupid I felt and I ended up having a great time. It was way more fun than I thought it was going to be. The only thing that I didn't like is that it was a 80's themed dance and they only played like one 80's song. It was mildly annoying. But on the upside, Erin and I did make friends with this guy who is David Silver to a T (for those of you who are 90210 fans) and his name is Omar (I think). But I am not even kidding he acts like David and talks like David and dances and walks like David, it was kinda weird and Erin and I have decided that we are going to call him David.

Then today starting at 11:00 was the Western Slope college fair. I went last year and looked at colleges to try to widen my search area. This year I went to narrow my search area and I actually ended up making it bigger. I looked at Hammline, McDaniel, Lake Forrest, StBenedict's/St John's, and several others. I am not really sure what I want to major in/do with my life, but I think I want it to be something to do with theater/flim/television and History and English/writing. It was kinda fun and now Mom is talking about maybe visting colleges this summer. I am actually excited, but then I get worried about if I will get into the college of my choice and if I do how I will pay for it. Oh well, that is something to worry about later.

This weekend was very busy, basically packed full, all I can hope is that next weekend is more restful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home