Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Friday, September 26, 2008

Frickin' A


I am really angry with my mom right now. I am supposed to meet a friend of mine at Explore to go to the Homecoming football game, just before seven. But first I have to go to my mom's office to get money, because my parents don't carry cash. I was supposed to get on the 6 o'clock bus but now it is 6:04 because after the game I am supposed to go to a friend's house, but to go I have to post. So here I posted and I missed the bus. So, I am very angry right now and am now running about 20 minutes late. And I am angry that I have to take all my stuff to Erin's house. So yeah that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home