Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Friday, July 04, 2008

Bones


I have started watching a new show. Well, its not new to anyone else as its third season is coming out on DVD soon, but it is new to me. I started watching it because one of the main characters is played by an actor named David Boreanaz. The reason this is important is that he is also the actor who played Angel on Buffy and then went off to star in his own show, which was a spin-off of Buffy. This show is based on the real life of forensic anthropologist Kathy Reichs. The main character is named Temperance Brennan a.k.a Bones and she lives in Washington D.C. She works with an F.B.I agent named Seeley Booth in solving crimes and the like. It is a very funny, witty, and all around smart show. I have actually learned a lot. But it is not for the squeamish or faint of heart. They show you a lot of the dead bodies that Bones works with as well as a lot of the procedures she and other people perform at the Medico Legal Labs. But if you are not squeamish and you like smart witty banter and good looking F.B.I. agents than you should definitely check this show out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home