Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Jonas Brothers


I really really like the Jonas Brothers. In case, you live under a rock or don't have children and don't know who they are, I will tell you. They are a musical group that has been together for 3 years. They are actual brothers. The oldest is Paul "Kevin" Jonas II who is 20, but turns 21 on November 5th. The middle brother is Joseph Adam Jonas who is 18, but turns 19 on August 15th. The youngest brother in Nicholas Jerry Jonas who is 15, but turns 16 on September 16th. They actually have another younger brother who is not in the band named Frank Nathaniel Jonas and is 7. They have released 2 albums and their 3rd comes out on August 12th. They are in the middle of their Burnin' Up tour to promote their new album. when they travel on tour and the like that whole family comes. They are devoted Christians and all three have purity/chastity/promise rings.

Anyway... the reason I like them is their music is a lot of fun and it contains experiences that a lot of teenagers go though, because they write all their own music. Their single, Pushin' Me Away, is number one on iTunes right now. I think its very cool how close they are to their family and how "normal" they are. Another thing I think is cool is that Nick has diabetes, but he doesn't let that stop him from doing what he loves. They are all so dedicated and I think that's amazingly fabulous. I am never going to be able to properly express how much I like them in a blog post, but I thought I should try.
Here is the music video for Burnin' Up:

Here is a picture of Joe (my favorite):
This is Kevin (Erin's favorite):

And this is Nick (favorite of half the world):So there you have it. The Jonas Brothers who have been breaking records with their sold out shows and bringing joy to millions of people. I don't care what anyone says they do have talent. And if you are sitting there right now doubting my taste in music , I just wanted to share with you that I am also a big fan of Led Zeppelin, Cream, Deep Purple, Seal, Rihanna, Eminem, ABBA, Aretha Franklin, and many others.
I love the Jonas Brothers and I hope they stay strong and keep making amazing music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home