Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Saturday, July 05, 2008

We Campaign


The above movie is an ad for a campaign called the We Campaign. This was started by Al Gore using the money from the Nobel Prize, as well as his own money to fund it. This campaign is to promote the world banding together to help stop/slow down/prevent Global Warming. I like the idea presented in this ad that everyone no matter our differences can all band together to help the world. There are two more ads that share this same principle, the one with Pat Roberson and Al Sharpton, as well the one with Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Newt Gingrich. Both of those comercials says that these people are willing to put aside their differences and work towards the same goal of saving our planet. I think this is a worthy cause that needs to be brought to everyone's attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home