Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

About Me

Hi! My name is Rachel X. Xxxxxxxxx and I am a Freshman at Aspen High School in Aspen. I live with my mom and step-dad (who is currently in Hawaii). I have a 6 year old half sister who lives with my dad and step-mom in Gambrills, Maryland.

I am a big fan of Charmed, Smallville, Gilmore Girls, and Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman. I even have a website that demonstrates that fact. I have a 3 year old Cairn Terrier (like Toto in The Wizard of Oz). I also love to read and I always have a book with me no matter where I am. I also am very scatter brained and easily distracted. I am constantly losing things. For example: the other day I lost my brand-new hard cover book and unless I find it today I am going to have to buy a new one.(I found my book!!)

I have a close knit group of family and friends. My Best friend’s name is Erin. She is in 8th grade and is the best friend a girl could want, but she can be a complete goofball sometimes.

My mom is a strong hard working woman that raised me mostly on her own and still works two jobs. I love her with all my heart and she is probably the biggest influence on my life. My dad is not a constant presence in my life, I only see him once a year. Another big influence on me are my mom’s parents. They live in Glenview, Illinois, but they have a condo here so I see them a ton.

My Favorites

Color: Green

Food: Giordano’s pizza

Sport to watch: Dance or Gymnastics

Book: At the moment it is Fairest by Gail Carson Levine

All time favorite book: Happy Endings Are All Alike by Sandra Scoppettone

Movie: To Kill A Mockingbird

Song: Either Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down, Unspeakable by Ace of Base, or Love is a Battlefield by Pat Benatar

Dog Breed: Cairn Terrier

Animal: White Tiger, Harp Seal, Giraffe, and Spider Monkey

Card Game: Cruel

TV Show: Charmed

My favorite celebrity is Holly Marie Combs who plays Piper on Charmed.

My Favorite Websites

Charmed-net
Charmed-net is a website that is completely about Charmed. The website is not originally in English, but the page I use is. It is full of information about the cast and their lives. It also has a description of each episode along with a trailer and a fan fiction 9th season that I love reading.

Mountain Musings
Mountain Musings is my mom’s blog that I visit daily. I love reading what she thinks about life and all that jazz. There is also a link to my blog from her blog.

Library Thing
Library Thing is a website that allows you to catalog your library I often use it to find out if I have a certain book or maybe who the book is by.

Miniclip
Miniclip is a games website that I visit often. I love their games.

TWIZ TV
TWIZ TV is a website that has scripts of TV shows and movies. It has most of the shows that are on now and a bunch of old ones as well. I spend most of my time there reading Charmed scripts.

The person I would most like to punch is Shannen Doherty for leaving Charmed and because she is an complete and total idiot. She even has her own reality show called Breaking Up with Shannen Doherty.

The College I want to go to is The University of Iowa in Iowa City.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandra Scoppettone said...

Hello Rachel,

Thank you very much. Why is it your all time favorite book, if you don't mind answering.

Best,
Sandra
sandrasc@optonline.net

Fri Nov 17, 12:42:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home