Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Cool Blog Quizes

You Are a Mermaid
You are a total daydreamer, and people tend to think you're flakier than you actually are.While your head is often in the clouds, you'll always come back to earth to help someone in need.Beyond being a caring person, you are also very intelligent and rational.You understand the connections of the universe better than almost anyone else.
What Mythological Creature Are You?

You May Be a Bit Borderline...

Your mood swings make a roller coaster look tame!When you're up, you're a little bit crazy...And when you're down, your whole world is crashingScary thing is, these moods can change by the minute!
What Personality Disorder Are You?

You Are 32% Shy

You are slightly shy, but overall, your reactions to social situations are normal.You dread difficult social situations, but you still handle them with grace.
How Shy Are You?

2 Comments:

Blogger IamMBB said...

I like the whole "people tend to think you're flakier than you actually are." I agree with the mood swings assessment! I find the shy thing interesting. That's probably how I would describe myself . . .

Sun Aug 13, 02:27:00 PM MDT  
Blogger IamMBB said...

oh, yeah and quizzes has two z's!

Sun Aug 13, 02:28:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home