Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Da Vinci


What does it matter if Jesus was human or not?? Does it matter that he could have had a bloodline?? No, so why is everyone freaking out?? I don't understand why a fiction book would freak people out so much. It's a fiction book, people, you just needed to breathe. To tell you the truth, I don't have a definite religion. I believe in a mixture of a bunch of religions and things that just came out of my head. For example, I believe at the top of the mystical food chain are two people, a guy and a girl on equal footing and that although the girl was first, they created the world together, taking millions of years to do it. I think that right below them are the Angels of Destiny because The Pair don't have time to micro-manage so the Angels of Destiny do that for them. Then a couple levels down come The Elders. They control Whitelighters and Angels. I think that Angels are assigned to normal people, but Whitelighters are assigned to really good people or witches (good witches, bad witches are called warlocks). I think that nothing matters to The Pair; they love all people the good and the bad, they don't, though, love demons and warlocks and any other evil things. I also think that if Jesus did exist, he was a really good human being who did/does have a bloodline. I believe that between the Angels of Destiny and the Elders are The Godesses. No one knows how many Godesses there are, just that they are there and that there are more women on the mystical food chain than men. I don't understand why everyone is freaking out, I mean people tell me that my belief in impossible all the time. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, just what you believe.

3 Comments:

Blogger Writer Girl said...

I know I'm wierd. You need to get over it.

Sun May 28, 12:22:00 PM MDT  
Blogger IamMBB said...

Religion is a really tricky thing. Many people are very passionate about it and don't like to have their beliefs questioned. Rationality often does not enter into it.

Your beliefs are intriguing. I can see from where much of your inspiration derives. It'll be interesting to see how your beliefs evolve as you learn more about other religious traditions. I hope you'll continue to explore spirituality with an eye towards developing your belief system but also with an eye towards a historical understanding of religion.

Elaine Pagels, who has written books about gospels not included in the New Testament, had a very interesting opinion piece on NPR that you should read: 'Da Vinci Code' Truths, http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5422695

Sun May 28, 12:45:00 PM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your beliefs are intriguing and have a mythic quality about them. Where did they originate?

People can get huffy about having their beliefs scrutinized and it is a lifelong process to learn how to deal with that and other emotional responses to all sorts of things. You're embarking on a journey that we all take.

Sun Jul 02, 03:43:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home