Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Monday, May 22, 2006

Hi ya!!!

Well, I started this so I could post coments on my mom's blog Mountain Musings. But now since I have a blog I shall use it. If you wait a little while I should have pictures up, none of me mind you but still. A small bit about me, I am obsessed with Charmed and it ended last Sunday, but it was like the best episode of Charmed ever. I read constantly any one who knows me is always teasing me about it. I cannot draw for my life. I hate math and any homework. I don't have a boyfriend, but I am happy single so don't ask me out. I have to go to school and do some stupid field day. O h yeah I hate team sports. Bye

2 Comments:

Blogger IamMBB said...

It's like a domino chain reaction. First Susie, then me,now you. Maybe Steve will be next.

I like your style!

Tue May 23, 07:37:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Writer Girl said...

I started blogging before you. I win.

Darling daughter

Thu Dec 28, 01:15:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home