Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Reading

I love to read. I read almost everything, but I have a hard time reading non-fiction and science fiction. I love fantasy and books about people with powers. There are even Charmed books. I have only some of them. I want the rest and new ones come out like every other month. Speaking of books I want, I have a list. The Fifth Season of Charmed comes out on June 6th. June, what is happening in June?? Tons of things, I have my middle school graduation (well, they call it continuation), I am going to Chicago, and then to London and Paris.

1 Comments:

Blogger IamMBB said...

This isn't a Tuesday post, this is a Wednesday post! Reading rocks. I glad you take after me. :-)

Magic Mommie

Wed May 24, 09:46:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home