Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Charmed! Yay!!!



These are the Charmed Ones. I love this TV show. The series finale was on Sunday the 21st of May 2006. I have the first four seasons of this show and it is a really big part of my life. I use it to escape from my real life because it is very easy to concentrate on their problems instead of mine. Hey, at least I don't cut myself and am not bulimic. My life is pretty good, even though we don't have very much money. We have a Cairn Terrier named Ellie and we love her. I also like the TV shows, Alias, Desperate Housewives, West Wing, and Charlie's Angels

1 Comments:

Blogger IamMBB said...

Escapism is good. I'm glad that you don't cut yourself and that you're not bulimic too!

Wed May 24, 05:34:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home