Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

And People Are Idiots!


I was Lois Lane for Holloween. And it was the funniest thing because I thought that everyone knew who Lois Lane was and that I wasn't going to have to explain my costume this year. but apparently people at my high school are really out of the loop becauase I had to keep explaining who Lois Lane was. Hello!! Ever watched Superman? Well, apparently not!
Also I am not wearing a wig in that picture, that is my real hair. We died it with temporary die that washes out in 8-12 washes. It was originally going to be brown, but there was no brown temporary die so we died it black instead, but obviously my hair is too light for black die because that is three whole bottles of die in my hair in those pictures, but my hair is still gray. That was actually really annoying because I had to keep telling people that my hair was NOT gray.

2 Comments:

Blogger IamMBB said...

Wow!! I didn't recognize you! :-)

Wed Nov 01, 09:19:00 PM MST  
Blogger IamMBB said...

I'm not sure what that's all about, not knowing who Lois Lane is. Maybe your classmates are culturally retarded.

Wed Nov 01, 09:44:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home