Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

FanFiction.Net

I spend most of my time on the internet on a site called Fanfiction.net or sites like it. Fanfiction is stories about copyrighted things such as Harry Potter, that are written by fans. This website has stories from books, TV shows, Movies, Comics, Games, Plays, Anime/Manga, and Cartoons. I really enjoy reading about what people think should happen. Some people take it more seriously than others. Some stories are silly or serious there are categories and you can search particular stories. I am working on a story about Harry Potter and Charmed. I will put a link here True when I start posting it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home