Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Thursday, March 22, 2007

CSAPs

Yesterday I did the last CSAP test of this year. Only one more year of CSAPs left. What are CSAPs you ask? They are:

Colorado

Student

Assement

Program

Next year (Sophmore year) is the last year we have to take them. But then we have to start taking the SATs and the ACTs, both of which I have already taken. Oh well I didn't get the best scores so I guess that's a good thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger IamMBB said...

Hey!

Aren't you supposed to be in class??

Thu Mar 22, 12:08:00 PM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you like these standardized tests? To cop to my own nerdiness, I loved them. I preferred taking them to the usual classes.

Thu May 03, 10:52:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home