Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Sunday, June 03, 2007

I'm Back

But I was never really gone, I was just lazy and busy. School ended on Friday and I start training for the Front Desk at Aspen Medical Care tomorrow. I also leave for Europe on the 24th of June. I have saved up alot of money for this trip and with luck I will have enough when I get back to buy an 80GB Video iPod. I finished my Freshman year of high school and I didn't flunk out, so that's good. I had a good year. I made some new friends and I reconnected with some old ones. I am also going to Orlando and down the Grand Canyon, next summer. That's all for now. Hopefully I will have more to talk about after my first day working on the Front Desk.

2 Comments:

Blogger IamMBB said...

you forgot to mention that you were on internet restrictions too . . .

Sun Jun 03, 09:27:00 PM MDT  
Blogger rabiel said...

mbb,
Maybe you should have been on internet restrictions... Telling the world your mother is almost 70!!!
What were you thinking???
Dad/Papa

Wed Jun 06, 07:04:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home