Giggles and Musings

My life in well...... not a nutshell. I will be telling the world what is going on in mine (my world that is).

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas


Christmas was tons of fun and I got almost everything I asked for. I got off of school on the 21st. I had the 22nd off of school and so I worked. Then on the 23rd we made cookies and frosting from scratch.

On Christmas eve, we spent the whole preparing for fondue that night. We had three different fondues. We had oil fondue with three different kinds of meat (beef, chicken and lamb). We had cheese fondue with apples and bread. And chocolate fondue with marshmallows, strawbrries and pound cake. Then we bundled up and went for a walk around town. We walked around for about an hour looking at all the pretty lights in town. Then we came home and opened our presents because my mom's family has always opened presents on Christmas Eve. I got almost everything I wanted. We had finished opening presents at about 9:30 pm, but I stayed up until about 4:00 am, watching new DVDs.

I love Christmas. Another thing I like is that anything I didn't get but wanted I can ask for for my birthday in a month. Don't you just love holidays?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home